Ecocentric Mom is a monthly subscription box for moms who want to discover the best non-toxic, organic, natural and unique products for themselves, their babies and their homes. Boxes ship around the 25th of each month and make the PERFECT gift for a mom-to-be or new mom! At $27.99 for one month, the box is suitable for almost any budget.
I couldn’t wait to receive my Ecocentric Mom Pregnancy box and as soon as it arrived, I tore into it. October’s theme featured products geared towards a Healthy Home.
My box included:
- “Simon” Hedgehog/Owl Toy by Lilliputiens – This fun, reversible toy is machine washable and is perfect for attaching to strollers and play gyms. I can’t wait for Lil Bean to be able to one day get his hands on it! Retail value: $24.99
- Natural Hydrating Lip Gloss in Raspberry Rose by Pure Lano – I love the color of this lip gloss and the way it felt on my lips (it’s non-sticky). It’s the perfect shade for fall and the case includes a light and a mirror for easy application. Retail value: $24
- Organic Coconut Oil by Coconut Karma – This coconut oil comes in a portable package (with a re-sealable cap) to help you continue your habits like daily oil pulling, coconut oil coffee drinking, and hair and skin moisturizing, even when you’re away from home. Retail Value: $5.33
- Wool Dryer Balls by Ecocentric Mom – Even though I already have a set of wool dryer balls, I don’t mind having another stash. I love using wool dryer balls – they reduce wrinkles, soften fabrics, shorten drying time, and can be mixed with essential oils to make your laundry smell great. They are a great all-natural and chemical-free addition to your laundry routine. Retail Value: $16.95
- Botanical Luxe Bath: Freshwoods + Spearmint by True Formulation – True Formulation handmakes all of their products with absolutely zero chemicals, preservatives, and fillers to provide a luxurious bath experience with a blend of oils and an accompanying botanical mix to help relieve stress, soothe aching joints, and stimulate circulation. Retail Value: $18
- Laundry Suds: Citrus by Lilac Moon Company – Lilac Moon Company is a mom owned business, which I love! They create everything in small batches, including this liquid laundry detergent. I made my own laundry detergent, but I couldn’t help but to use this right away. The citrus scent provides the perfect perk to your clothing!
I actually loved everything that I received in my box even though I don’t have plans to use some of it right now. I love the care that Ecocentric Mom takes when they are choosing items for their box. I’ve tried a couple of other subscription boxes during my pregnancy but prefer this one because their ideology aligns with my own. Plus, I feel like I certainly received products with a value higher than the cost of the box.
That being said, I’m really trying to save every penny that I can for when I am on maternity leave, so I decided to take a month or two off until I see what my budget will look like post-baby.